The PDF-Calendar - Settings
Or make your custom version
If you really like and use this tool,
then please consider to donate 1$
Showing a sign of appreciation keeps
me working on adding new features.
- Multi language support
- Holidays from various countries
- Start in any week you want
- ISO-8601:1988 week numbers
- Tracking columns to mark progress or show length of projects, vacations and other long term happenings
- Three additional columns to highlight important information or to compare alternative scheduling
- Use it as a weekend planner to see which weekends are still free
- v1.13 - Implemented second alignment option for the monthname.
- v1.12 - Change to object orientated architecture. Umlauts and other special characters are now permitted for the title.
- v1.11 - Introduced optional settings for the weeknumbers
- v1.10 - Tracking-, note-columns and the info section are now optional.
- v1.9 - Bugfix: Value of the year in the first week, where the weeknumber still belongs to the old year. Thanks Troy for reporting it.
- v1.8 - Minor Bugfixes and layout changes.
- v1.7 - Bugfix: Order days with custom dates. Thanks Wiley for reporting it.
- v1.6 - Importing holidays from Google Calender (Australia, Brasil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, UK, USA)
- v1.5 - Migrated from fpdf to tcpdf
- v1.4 - Added Turkish
- v1.3 - Changed to utf-8 support
- v1.2 - Added Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- v1.1 - Added Hungarian, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia
- v1.0 - First working version